Supernovas token supply is capped at 100,000,000 at the token launch and will be mechanically deflationary with tokens being actively burned based on the platform activity. The burning mechanism is created to create actual value in the token, which benefits all token holders equally, while increasing token liquidity.
Until the Marketplace Incentives and Referral Reward Token Pools have been distributed,
- All royalties received will be used to purchase Supernovas token from the market and burned
- Creator and Collector are rewarded from the Marketplace Incentive Token Pool, unlocking the tokens
- Referrers are rewarded from the Referral Reward pool, unlocking the tokens
After the Marketplace Incentives/ Referral Reward Token Pools have been distributed,
- All royalties received will be used to purchase Supernovas token from the market, 50% of which are then burned and 50% allocated to the creator
- The deflation rate will be subject to DAO royalties received and Supernovas token price
- The deflation rate will effectively be:
The Supernovas token will be available for trading directly after token distribution on DAOSwap, an omni-currency on-chain order book exchange.